Can I play the HLS link to a specific external player apk?

I am working on my college major project and where I am using an external player apk and now wish to play the HLS link in it. I tried many ways but fails. Can someone from the community please help me to figure this out?

Yes, it is easy to play an HLS (HTTP Live Streaming) link in a certain external player on an Android smartphone by using a third-party program that allows you to open the URL in the player of your preference. You can download and install the third-party app on your Android smartphone, and then set it as the primary player for HLS connections.
When the HLS link asks you to choose a player when you visit it in a browser or another app that supports HLS playback, you can then use the third-party app you previously chose as the default player. When you hit the HLS link, the external player you selected ought to start playing.

I hope this may help you to get more understand of this concept: How to use an external HLS library like hls.js with video.js? - #3 by preetpal

Thanks for your response! And is there any estimated time it will take?

Please note that the process may vary depending on the specific third-party app and external player you are using.