Can't upload content "upload-pendin"

II seem to be encountering some difficulties uploading videos on this platform, and I haven’t been able to get any assistance from customer support. The video format I’m trying to upload is in 1080p .mov. Would you be able to provide some guidance on how to resolve this issue? Thank you very much.

1 Like

Hi @ebony333 - accept my apologies for the delay in responding to chat support requests. I looked at the chat conversation you’ve had with our support team.

In order to assist you better, could you share a few more details about the error you’re getting? Is there any error message displayed on the display?

I’ve asked my team to look into this and resolve on priority. We’ll respond soon.

Hey @ebony333, Can you please elaborate more on having difficulties uploading videos? Do you see any errors on the dashboard?
Video asset stays in the upload-pending state when the video uploading process is incomplete. I suggest you keep the video uploading modal open while uploading a video, you will be redirected automatically to the video CMS when the upload is complete.

2 Likes

The dashboard never displays errors- it just quits. When I reached 16 GB, I received this message: ’ retry.’ Please help.

1 Like

The only message is what I screenshotted. It just keeps restarting.

Hey @ebony333, thanks for providing a screenshot. It seems to me that video size is causing the issue, I think the video size is 139 GB, right?
Can you confirm a few things from your side?

1. After what completion percentage of video uploading fails?
  2. What is the uploading speed on your side (a screenshot from https://fast.com/ would be enough)?
1 Like

Hi yashpatadia,

Thanks for your email. To answer your questions:

1. The video uploading fails after about 9-16gb completion.
  2. My uploading speed is around 44 Mbps.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Best regards,
Ebony333

Hey Yash,

Thanks for getting back to me. Actually, the video size is 139 GB, To answer your questions:

1. The video uploading is failing at around 9-16gb.
  2. The uploading speed on our side is around 42 Mbps.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Best regards,

Ebony

Could you please go to my account and instruct me on how to view the video I’ve just uploaded with Docucation? I’d like to start using the service.

I uploaded my video but still can’t view ie “The uploaded video duration exceeds the duration limit of 120 minutes for your account. Please consider upgrading your account to enable the processing of longer videos.” Please help

Did somebody help you out with this? I’ve just encountered the same problem and there are no mentions of this limit anywhere on the platform regarding any of the plans.