Could Someone Help Me on Gumlet Image Delivery Optimization for a High-Traffic Website?

Hello everyone :blush:

I hope you are doing well. I am reaching out to you to ask for your knowledge and suggestions on how to use gumlet to optimise imagine delivery for a popular website. Although our team has been using gumlet for picture optimising; we are determined to improve our strategy in order to ensure the greatest user experience and performance.

We manage a popular, heavily used website that is based on content. There are many different kinds of images on our website, such as images, high-quality photos, and content created by users. Even though we optimize our photos with gumlet, we want to improve our image delivery approach even more to keep performance high and handle peak traffic more effectively.

Current Setup: We mix PNG; WebP; and JPEG formats. Gumlet has been set up to automatically convert photos to WebP when it is available. For different devices and resolutions; we have varied image sizes. gumlet has been set up to display graphics that adjust according to the viewport of the device. To provide consumers with fast image delivery; we leverage gumlet CDN caching. In order to maximise performance; we have additionally set the proper cache headers. To delay behind the scenes graphics until they are needed; lazy loading is used.

• To guarantee minimum degradation in appearance while reducing file sizes, we aim for an agreement between compression and image quality. What are the recommended methods for adjusting gumlet compression settings?
  • How can we identify any problems and effectively monitor the performance of image delivery? Are there any particular performance analysis metrics and tools that work well with gumlet?
  • Are there any extra optimizations and settings we should take into account to avoid slowdowns and interruptions during periods of high traffic? How can we use Gumlet features to manage traffic spikes most effectively?
  • Are there advanced methods for further optimising shipping based on different device kinds and network conditions, when Gumlet manages responsive images?
  • What effects does image optimization have on user experience and SEO? Are there any particular Gumlet policies and settings that can improve client happiness and the visibility of our website?
  • We employ a variety of platforms and solutions for user engagement, analytics, and content management. What is the best way to combine gumlet with these tools to enhance image processing and optimise our workflow?

Also I explored some topics related to this https://community.gumlet.com/t/how-to-ensure-gumlet-can-fetch-our-images-without-making-them-public-is-there-a-way-to-whitelist-gumlet-servicenow but I did not get the sufficient solution of my query so I would really want to get some help from a more experienced person

I would appreciate any more advice and best practices you may have for improving image transportation using gumlet. We’re dedicated to giving our users a flawless experience, so any guidance on maximising gumlet potential to do this would be really appreciated.

I am grateful for your time in advance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:

Hi Esperanza :
Hope all is well with you. A team-member or myself will share feedback on your queries shortly.
We appreciate you reaching out and look forward to following up soon!
Thank you