How do I follow up on my CNAME

I’ve written 2 reviews that have been approved for a few weeks how do I follow up on my CNAME!

1 Like

@ryan.ufit - welcome to Gumlet. Thank you for taking out time to review Gumlet. I’ll request you to initiate a chat support on our homepage: https://www.gumlet.com.

The next step will involve filling-up a Google form. It will take us about 8-10 days to activate the offer for your account.

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if I can be of further help.

Hello Kaustubh I did complete the google form initially weeks ago. I’ve now started a chat.

1 Like

Thank you, @ryan.ufit - Nisha from our team is taking the discussion ahead with you. Let me know if you need further help

Hey @ryan.ufit!
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We have successfully addressed the issue over chat, and added the 2 CNAMES to your account! :handshake:

2 Likes

It seems like we share a common issue. I have been waiting for over 10 days for two CNAMEs to be added, but unfortunately, the support team has been unable to assist me thus far.

Can you tell me how you could solve it at the end ?

Hello @sven.beeler
Thank you for taking the time to write the reviews. Apologies for the inconvenience you’ve experienced while waiting for the CNAMEs. I’m pleased to inform you that the issue has been addressed, and the two CNAMEs have been successfully added, now accessible to you. :white_check_mark:

If you have any further questions or encounter additional issues, please feel free to reach out to us via chat.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.