Seeking Advice on Optimizing Image Delivery with Gumlet

Hi everyone,

I hope you’re all doing well!

I’ve been diving into Gumlet for managing image delivery and I am really impressed so far. However, I am looking for some tips and best practices to make the most out of it.

Specifically, I am interested in:

1. Image Optimization Techniques: What strategies do you use to ensure images are optimized without compromising quality?
  2. Performance Insights: Any insights on how to monitor and improve delivery performance?
  3. Integration Tips: If you’ve integrated Gumlet with other tools or platforms, what’s worked well for you?

I have been through these resources/articles Boost Website Speed with Gumlet's Image Optimization Generative AI Interview Questions, however, they are good but I wanted to learn from members of this community.

I’d love to hear your experiences and any advice you might have.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best Regards

Please check our responses below:-

1. Image Optimization Techniques: What strategies do you use to ensure images are optimized without compromising quality?
    • Our algorithm is designed to keep quality at the forefront when optimizing by default. You can also use the corresponding parameters to tweak the quality as you require.
  2. Performance Insights: Any insights on how to monitor and improve delivery performance?
    • We provide rich usage analytics in order to better keep our customers informed . Please check this documentation and this video to help you understand this better.
  3. Integration Tips: If you’ve integrated Gumlet with other tools or platforms, what’s worked well for you?

If you need further help, please share and we will be happy to help!
Thank you