Please follow the given tutorial to upload an image on Gumlet and then on the WordPress page.
• Login to your Gumlet account.
• You will need to add your WordPress website as a WordPress source on Gumlet Dashboard.
• Click on the dropdown menu Image on the left side of your dashboard and select Source.[Image]
• Now select WordPress and move to the Next Step.[Screenshot 2022-10-07 at 2.08.46 PM.png]
• Add the Input Details and click on Create Source.[Screenshot 2022-10-07 at 2.09.02 PM.png]
• Please go to this link for more information.
• For integration refer to this link.
• Once you add an Image source to our dashboard, Gumlet will automatically optimize any image that comes from your website.