Does Gumlet support adding the watermarks with logo feature to my videos? How do I implement this via API or Dashboard?
Interesting question Inessa!
Yes, we do support watermarks and logos in the video. It’s simple to do so:
From our Dashboard:
• Click Profile under the View drop-down menu.
• Select the profile you want to edit.
• Click Overlay & Padding Options > Image Overlay.
• Insert the image URL.
• Not only that, you can adjust the dimensions too.
[Screenshot 2022-06-21 at 8.15.06 PM.png]From API:
• Use this API to do so and add the image URL under the IMAGE_OVERLAY OBJECT section.
[Screenshot 2022-06-21 at 8.16.21 PM.png] Let me know if you have any queries.
If you wish to add thumbnails to your video then visit this thread: How to insert thumbnail?
Or you can read this article: What is Video Overlay?